- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 6 ounces ground beef patty or veggie patty
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 onion roll
- 1 slice Swiss cheese
- 1 teaspoon steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon fried onion strings
- 1 tablespoon blue cheese dressing
- Vlasic® Ovals Hamburger Dill Chips
- 3 tablespoons shredded iceberg lettuce
How to Make It
Pour vegetable oil into a cast iron or fry pan and heat until oil shimmers. Sprinkle hamburger patty with salt and pepper on both sides and add to hot fry pan.
While burger is cooking, add onion roll, cut side down, to fry pan. Heat until grilled, 2 to 3 minutes, then remove.
Cook burger to desired doneness and turn off heat. Lay Swiss cheese on burger and cover pan until melted.
On bottom of onion roll, spread steak sauce and layer with lettuce and burger. Top with fried onions and blue cheese dressing. Add Vlasic® Ovals Hamburger Dill Chips and top with onion roll.