Stackers Asian Grilled Tuna Sandwich
More From Vlasic Recipes
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon of lime zest
- 6 ounces tuna steak
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 slices of brioche or egg bread
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 leaf of green leaf lettuce
- Vlasic® Kosher Dill Stackers
- 1. Heat grill pan or skillet until very hot.
- 2. While pan is heating, combine mayonnaise, soy sauce, ground ginger and lime zest.
- 3. Salt and pepper both sides of tuna steak.
- 4. Add oil to pan and then add tuna steak. Cook tuna 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Tuna should still be somewhat pink in the center. Cook longer for desired doneness.
- 5. Butter both sides of bread slices and grill each side until golden, about 4 minutes.
- 6. Spread mayonnaise sauce on bread and top with lettuce, tuna steak and Vlasic® Kosher Dill Stackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This