1. Heat grill pan or skillet until very hot.
2. While pan is heating, combine mayonnaise, soy sauce, ground ginger and lime zest.
3. Salt and pepper both sides of tuna steak.
4. Add oil to pan and then add tuna steak. Cook tuna 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Tuna should still be somewhat pink in the center. Cook longer for desired doneness.
5. Butter both sides of bread slices and grill each side until golden, about 4 minutes.
6. Spread mayonnaise sauce on bread and top with lettuce, tuna steak and Vlasic® Kosher Dill Stackers.