Russian Turkey Burger with Sweet Pickle Sauce
More From Vlasic Recipes
- 6 ounces ground turkey (85% lean, 15% fat)
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 Vlasic® Bread and Butter Chips, chopped (makes 6 teaspoons)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 seeded hamburger bun
- 1 slice Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons ketchup
- 1 to 2 leaves of green leaf lettuce
- 3 Vlasic® Bread and Butter Chips
- 1. Mix ground turkey with garlic powder, salt and pepper and 3 tablespoons of chopped Vlasic® Bread and Butter Chips and form into patty.
- 2. Pour vegetable oil into a cast iron or fry pan and heat oil at medium heat.
- 3. Add turkey patty to fry pan.
- 4. While burger is cooking, add bun, cut side down, to fry pan. Heat until grilled, 2 to 3 minutes, then remove.
- 5. Cook turkey burger over medium-low heat until cooked through, about 15 minutes. Turn off heat, then add Swiss cheese. Cover pan until cheese is melted.
- 6. Combine mayonnaise, ketchup and rest of chopped pickle and spread on top half of grilled bun.
- 7. On bottom of bun, layer lettuce, turkey patty and whole Vlasic® Bread and Butter Chips. Top with sauced top of bun.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This