Philly Dill Cheeseburger
We love juicy beef burgers topped with melted provolone, grilled peppers and onions, Dijon mayo and Vlasic® Zesty Garlic Dill Stackers all on a kaiser roll.
More From Vlasic Recipes
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 small onion, sliced
- 3/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 ounces ground beef patty or veggie patty
- 1 kaiser roll
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Vlasic® Zesty Garlic Dill Stackers
- 1. Pour vegetable oil into a cast iron or fry pan and heat until oil shimmers. Add pepper and onion and sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon of salt. Cook over medium heat until pepper and onion are softened and charred, about 10 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
- 2. Sprinkle hamburger patty with remaining salt and pepper on both sides and add to hot fry pan.
- 3. While burger is cooking, add roll, cut side down, to fry pan. Heat until grilled, 2 to 3 minutes, then remove.
- 4. Cook burger to desired doneness and turn off heat. Lay provolone over burger patty and cover pan until cheese is melted.
- 5. Combine mayonnaise and mustard together, then spread onto bottom of kaiser roll.
- 6. Add Vlasic® Zesty Garlic Dill Stackers to bottom of kaiser roll, then top with burger, peppers and onions.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note