Buffalo Chicken Dill Hoagie
More From Vlasic Recipes
- 5 slices boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 hoagie roll
- 1/4 cup red hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 leaf of green leaf lettuce
- Vlasic® Ovals Hamburger Dill Chips
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese dressing
- 1. Preheat grill or grill pan.
- 2. Salt and pepper both sides of chicken breast and grill until cooked through, 8 to 12 minutes. Add hoagie roll, cut sides down to grill and heat until toasted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- 3. While chicken is cooking, combine red hot sauce and butter in a pan and heat until butter melts and sauce is combined. Set aside and keep warm.
- 4. Dip cooked chicken breast strips into red hot sauce and let excess drip off.
- 5. Take hoagie roll and layer lettuce, chicken and Vlasic® Ovals Hamburger Dill Chips. Top with blue cheese dressing and top of hoagie roll.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note