1. Preheat grill or grill pan.
2. Salt and pepper both sides of chicken breast and grill until cooked through, 8 to 12 minutes. Add hoagie roll, cut sides down to grill and heat until toasted, 1 to 2 minutes.
3. While chicken is cooking, combine red hot sauce and butter in a pan and heat until butter melts and sauce is combined. Set aside and keep warm.
4. Dip cooked chicken breast strips into red hot sauce and let excess drip off.
5. Take hoagie roll and layer lettuce, chicken and Vlasic® Ovals Hamburger Dill Chips. Top with blue cheese dressing and top of hoagie roll.