Beef burger topped with BBQ sauce, bacon, coleslaw and Vlasic® Bread and Butter Chips on a sesame bun
1. Cook bacon in fry pan over medium heat until crisp. Remove and set aside. Pour off all but 2 teaspoons of bacon fat.
2. Sprinkle hamburger patty with salt and pepper on both sides and add to hot fry pan.
3. While burger is cooking, add bun, cut side down, to fry pan. Heat until grilled, about 2 to 3 minutes, then remove.
4. Cook burger to desired doneness and turn off heat.
5. Lay burger on grilled bun and top with BBQ sauce, bacon, Vlasic® Bread and Butter Chips, and coleslaw.
Go to full version of