BBQ Bread and Butter Burger
More From Vlasic Recipes
- 3 slices bacon
- 6 ounces ground beef patty (or veggie patty)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 seeded hamburger bun
- 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce
- Vlasic® Bread and Butter Chips
- 2 tablespoons coleslaw
- 1. Cook bacon in fry pan over medium heat until crisp. Remove and set aside. Pour off all but 2 teaspoons of bacon fat.
- 2. Sprinkle hamburger patty with salt and pepper on both sides and add to hot fry pan.
- 3. While burger is cooking, add bun, cut side down, to fry pan. Heat until grilled, about 2 to 3 minutes, then remove.
- 4. Cook burger to desired doneness and turn off heat.
- 5. Lay burger on grilled bun and top with BBQ sauce, bacon, Vlasic® Bread and Butter Chips, and coleslaw.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This