I used medium heat salsa verde. Excellent dish for super bowl!
Viva La Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 3/4 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1 (7 oz) can(s) salsa
- 2 cup(s) cheddar cheese grated
- Cut cooked chicken into strips. Cut tortillas into strips or squares. Combine soups, milk, onion, and salsa. Butter a 9x13 baking dish. Layer tortillas, chicken, soup mixture, and cheese. Repeat layers and end with soup mixture and cheese.
- Refrigerate for 2 1/2 hours then bake in a 300 degree oven for 1 1/2 hrs.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cloverhrt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note