- 6 medium-size sweet potatoes, boiled, peeled, and mashed (about 4 cups)
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 16 large marshmallows
How to Make It
Combine mashed potatoes, butter, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth. Add crushed pineapple and raisins; stir well.
Spoon mixture into a wellgreased 3-quart casserole. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Top with marshmallows. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown.