Virginia Ham & Cheese Rolls
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) (20-24) party rolls
- 1 package(s) (4 oz) sliced Swiss cheese
- 1 stick(s) butter, softened
- 2 tablespoon(s) poppyseeds
- 2 teaspoon(s) prepared mustard
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1/4 pound(s) thinly-sliced Virginia Ham
- 2 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- Mix together butter, mustard, poppyseeds, Worcestershire sauce, and onion. Open rolls and spread mixture on both sides. Add ham and cheese. Wrap in foil and heat at 350F for about 20 minutes, or until cheese melts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Luv2bMomof1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Virginia Ham & Cheese Rolls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers