from Splendid Table, Isaac Mizrahi
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 scant tablespoon(s) vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) fresh herbs minced
- 1 dash(es) white wine
- 1 pinch(s) sugar
- 1 scant teaspoon(s) mustard
- Combine all the ingredients in a jar with a tight fitting lid and shake until the ingredients are well mixed. Pour over clean greens and toss.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gigimuirheid and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings