My aunt makes this salsa every time I come home and I love it. I've never been able to re-create it so I asked her over christmas how to make it. It's heavy on the cilantro so if you love cilantro, you'll love this salsa.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 2 can(s) diced plain tomatoes
- I bunch(es) Cilantro remove stems from bottom
- 1 can(s) La Costena Pickled JalapeÃ±os w/carrots
- 2 whole(s) Very Ripe Med/Small tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- Pour half of the juice from the can of La Costena Pickled Jalapeños into a food processor. Add only 3-4 of the jalapeños and carrots and blend it with the rest of the ingredients. Enjoy
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JoshuaMyers and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Vik's Salsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers