Offer this classic 1930s cocktail after dinner. Vieux Carré (voo cah-RAY) means "old square," referring to the French Quarter.
More From Southern Living
Total: 5 Minutes
- Crushed ice
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz.) rye whiskey
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz.) cognac
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz.) sweet vermouth
- 1 teaspoon Bénédictine liqueur
- 2 dashes Peychaud's bitters
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- Fill 1 (8-oz.) glass with crushed ice. Pour rye whiskey and remaining ingredients into glass; stir. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note