Vietnamese Style Turkey Sandwich (Bahn Mi)with Pickled Jalapeno Slaw
More From Hellmann's Mayonnaise
Chill: 15 Minutes
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped pickled jalapeno pepper
- 3 tablespoons rice wine or white wine vinegar
- 1 package (16 oz.) coleslaw mix
- 1 small onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 4 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 4 hoagie or Italian rolls, split 3/4 of the way lengthwise
- Process Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cilantro, jalapeno pepper and vinegar in blender or food processor until smooth. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper. Reserve 1/4 cup mayonnaise mixture; refrigerate.
- Combine remaining mayonnaise mixture, coleslaw mix and onion in medium bowl. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper. Let stand at least 15 minutes.*
- Bring broth and hoisin sauce to a boil in 12-inch skillet over high heat. Reduce heat to low, then stir in turkey. Simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Evenly spread rolls with reserved mayonnaise mixture. Top with turkey, then 1/2 of the coleslaw. Serve with remaining coleslaw on the side.
- *Slaw can be made 1 hour in advance, covered and refrigerated.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note