This information will help you alot with this recipe: Get your Star Anise Foods Brown Rice Noodle at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Vietnamese-Brown-Noodles-Organic-Green/dp/B003CRKNPK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=grocery&qid=1274263284&sr=1-1 Or you can check their site: www.staranisefoods.com You will love it !!!!
Vietnamese Stir Fry Noodles for 2
Easy to make but incredibly delicious. Perfect for a healthy life
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) Canola Oil
- 4 cup(s) chopped Bok Choy
- 1/4 cup(s) Cilantro (optional)
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) minced Garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Sea Salt
- 2 cup(s) sliced Mushroom ( Shiitake or White)
- 2 box(es) Star Anise Foods Brown rice noodle
- 1/2 cup(s) thinly sliced Celery
- 1/2 cup(s) thinly sliced Red Bell Peper
- 4 piece(s) thinly sliced uncooked Chicken*, Beef*, or cubed firm Tofu
- 2 stick(s) wedges Lime Ground Black Peper
- Step 1: Cook Noodles see Prepare 1 Serving of Noodle instructions. Set Noddles aside.
- Step 2: Heat Canola oil in a large frying pan. Set on medium-high heat. Add Garlic. Stir Garlic frequently until Garlic is browned. Add Beef/ Chicken/ Tofu. Saute approx 3 minutes until cooked through.
- Step 3: Add Celery, Red Bell Peper, Bok Choy and Mushrooms. Saute approx. 2 minutes. Add Sea salt to taste.
- Step 4: Stir in Noodles. Mix thoroughly for one minutes. Turn off heat.
- Step 5: Sprinkle Cilantro on top. Add Black Peper to taste. Squezze Lime all over
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NguyenNgocYen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note