Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bag(s) Rice paper
- 2 block(s) Vermacelli or rice noodles
- 1 whole(s) carrot julienned
- 1 whole(s) cucumber julienned
- 1 whole(s) red pepper julienned
- 1 bunch(es) basil
- 1 block(s) baked tofu cut into stirps
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 1 package(s) shrimp opt
- 1 bottle(s) hoisin sauce
- 1 bottle(s) peanuts chopped
- 1. Bring water to boil in a saucepan and cook the noodles for 5-10 minutes or until soft.
- 2. Thaw out shrimp if using.
- 3. Scramble eggs in a non-stick skillet and let settle into a thin flat layer. Let cook and then use spatula to turn over egg layer. When done cooking, slice up into strips.
- 4. Chop up all vegetables and place in separate bowls for serving.
- 5. Put hoisin sauce into a bowl and dilute with a little bit of water. Stir until desired dipping consistency. Add peanuts.
- 6. Pour warm water into a large saute pan. Dip 1 rice paper at a time and let soak for 10 seconds or until soft and pliable.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DrShiva and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Vietnamese Spring Rolls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes