loved how easy/quick! yummy with coconut rice. will def make again!
Vietnamese-Spiced Pork Chops
Smooth this homemade sweet-hot rub into the scored surface of the pork chops for a simple way to prepare this classic cut. Serve with rice.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 199
- Calories from fat: 29%
- Fat: 6.4g
- Saturated fat: 2.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 25.3g
- Carbohydrate: 9.2g
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Cholesterol: 62mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Sodium: 491mg
- Calcium: 42mg
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless center-cut loin pork chops (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon bottled minced ginger
- 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- Cooking spray
- Sliced green onions (optional)
- Lightly score a diamond pattern on both sides of pork. Combine sugar and next 6 ingredients (sugar through garlic); rub evenly over pork.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done. Garnish with sliced green onions, if desired.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note