Awesome, I used 1 TBLSP rice vinegar to replace 1/2 of the water, cut the cilantro back to 2 TBLSP and used almonds instead of peanuts (food allergy). I served it with the pan roasted scallops with sesame sauce.....will serve again, and again!!
Vietnamese Noodle-Vegetable Toss
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 388
- Calories from fat: 28%
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 1.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.9g
- Protein: 10.7g
- Carbohydrate: 61g
- Fiber: 3.8g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 397mg
- Calcium: 49mg
- 6 cups water
- 6 ounces uncooked linguine-style rice noodles (such as Thai Kitchen)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 cups packaged tricolor slaw mix
- 1 cup grated English cucumber
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped unsalted, dry-roasted peanuts
- 1. Bring 6 cups water to a boil in a large saucepan. Remove from heat; add rice noodles. Let soak 3 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- 2. While noodles soak, combine sugar and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
- 3. Combine noodles, slaw mix, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Toss with sugar mixture. Sprinkle with peanuts. Serve immediately.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This
Food & Wine