I love French dripped Vietnamese Coffee. You can also go to www.pantryinabox.com to order gift baskets for yourself or your friends. The baskets come with recipe card and instructions. I love it!
Vietnamese Iced Coffee
Notes: Traditionally, this dessert coffee is brewed by the cup. A small metal coffee filter (found in many Asian markets) filled with fine-ground coffee is placed on a mug containing a generous spoonful of sweetened condensed milk. Water, poured into the filter and coffee, slowly drips into the milk. By dessert time, all the water has drained, and the coffee is poured into a glass filled with ice.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 122
- Calories from fat: 11%
- Protein: 3.1g
- Fat: 1.5g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 23g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Sodium: 42mg
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- 3/4 to 1 cup low-fat sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups fine-ground French roast or espresso roast coffee
- Ice cubes
- 1. Pour 3/4 cup condensed milk into a coffee pot or pitcher. Put the ground coffee into a filter cone and set it onto the pot.
- 2. Pour 3 cups boiling water, in batches, into filter until it all drips into the pot.
- 3. Mix coffee and milk. Taste, and if desired, add more milk. Pour into ice-filled glasses.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note