Vidalia Onion Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 whole(s) Vidalia Onions Chopped
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 8 ounce(s) parmesan cheese shredded
- 3 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- Combine all item with the exception of 1/3 of Parmesan. Put into baking dish and sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by wendyc122004 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note