Very good. Everyone enjoyed!
Christy serves this over a salad of mixed greens, chopped apple, toasted pecans, and dried cranberries.
Yield: Makes about 1 1/3 cups
More From Southern Living
3 Hours, 28 Minutes
- 1/2 cup chopped Vidalia onion
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil, divided
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar, divided
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Sauté onion in 1 Tbsp. hot oil in a medium skillet over medium heat, stirring often, 8 minutes or until caramel colored. Add 2 Tbsp. vinegar, stirring to loosen particles from bottom of skillet. Remove from heat; cool 5 minutes.
- 2. Process onion mixture, honey, next 3 ingredients, and remaining oil and vinegar in a blender 30 seconds or until blended. Cover and chill 3 to 24 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Vidalia-Honey Vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Salad Dressings