Vickie's Gazpacho Dip
Fresh summer flavors burst from each scoop of this chunky dip. Tortilla chips are a good choice for dipping.
Yield: 5 cups
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 3 avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 (4.5-oz.) can diced green chiles, undrained
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine tomatoes, avocados, onions and chiles in a large bowl; set aside. Whisk together olive oil and remaining 4 ingredients; drizzle over vegetables and toss well. Cover and chill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note