Very Fudgy Brownies
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Kristen Shelton Fielder
Yield: Makes 16 brownies
More From Coastal Living
Bake: 20 Minutes
Cool: 30 Minutes
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chunks
- 3/4 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped (optional)
- Garnish: powdered sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or nonstick aluminum foil.
- 2. Melt chocolate and butter in a large saucepan over very low heat. Stir in sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Combine flour and next 2 ingredients; stir into chocolate mixture. Fold in chocolate chunks and nuts, if desired. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- 3. Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs clinging. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cover and chill until firm.
- 4. Cut into 2-inch squares. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This