Very Berry Sundaes
We used blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries for mixed fresh berries.
Yield: Makes 6 servings
- 2 1/4 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 1/4 cups mixed fresh berries
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped mint
- 3 cups fruit sorbet
- Garnishes: orange zest, fresh mint sprigs
- Combine strawberries and next 5 ingredients, tossing lightly to combine. Cover and chill up to 2 hours.
- Scoop 1/2 cup sorbet into each of 6 serving dishes. Spoon two-thirds cup of berries over sorbet in each dish. Garnish, if desired. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts