Very Berry Sundaes
We used blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries for mixed fresh berries.
Yield: Makes 6 servings
- 2 1/4 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 1/4 cups mixed fresh berries
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped mint
- 3 cups fruit sorbet
- Garnishes: orange zest, fresh mint sprigs
- Combine strawberries and next 5 ingredients, tossing lightly to combine. Cover and chill up to 2 hours.
- Scoop 1/2 cup sorbet into each of 6 serving dishes. Spoon two-thirds cup of berries over sorbet in each dish. Garnish, if desired. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note