Very Berry Smoothie
Blend In Blender: 5 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) blueberries
- 1 pound(s) fresh strawberries
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ginger, ground
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1/2 cup(s) ice
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 9 pinch(s) red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) rum extract
- 9 ounce(s) tofu, extra firm
- Blend all together and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BJWimmer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note