Very Berry Peach Pies
Peaches, blackberries and blueberries make up the filling of these irresistable mini pies. By baking separately in ramekins, each pie feels like a special homestyle treat made especially for you.
- 4 cups peaches, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups blackberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 3/4 cup plus 2 teaspoons sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, diced
- 2 9-inch pie crusts
- Garnish: cinnamon-sugar
- Combine fruit in a large bowl; mix gently. Blend 3/4 cup sugar and flour in a small bowl; toss lightly with fruit mixture. Pour fruit mixture into six to eight, 8" individual ramekins; dot with butter.
- Gently roll out dough on a floured surface and cut 6 to 8 circles one inch larger than ramekins. Place crusts atop ramekins. Trim and crimp edges; cut vents in crust. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Cover edges of crust with strips of aluminum foil to prevent overbrowning.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes, until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts