Very close to what is used at Cafe Express on their Smoked Turkey Cobb Salad.
Randy Mayor; Lydia DeGaris-Pursell
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 21
- Calories from fat: 77%
- Fat: 1.8g
- Saturated fat: 0.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Protein: 0.3g
- Carbohydrate: 1.3g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.1mg
- Sodium: 199mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extravirgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine broth and cornstarch in a small saucepan, stirring with a whisk. Bring broth mixture to a boil over medium heat; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, and stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and chill. Stir before using.
- Note: Store remaining vinaigrette in refrigerator for up to a week.
- Dijon Vinaigrette: Add 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard to broth mixture with red wine vinegar and remaining ingredients.
- Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette: Add 2 teaspoons bottled minced roasted garlic to broth mixture with red wine vinegar and remaining ingredients.
- Cumin-Lime Vinaigrette: Omit vinegar. Add 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice and 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin to broth mixture with oil and remaining ingredients.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note