Verity Old Fashioned Stuffing
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) butter/margarine
- 2 piece(s) medium onions finely chopped
- 3-4 stalk(s) celery finely chopped
- 9 cup(s) day old bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoon(s) each sage and savoury
- 1 teaspoon(s) seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2-1 cup(s) chicken stock
- -melt butter in large frying pan
- -add onions and cook til tender, about 5 minutes
- -add celery and stir for 2 minutes
- -pour over bread in large bowl
- -stir in seasoning, gradually stir in broth til moistened but not wet.
- -makes enough for one 16-20 lb turkey or 8 cup casserole.
- -100 calories per half cup
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Verity and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note