More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 218
- Fat: 2.9g
- Saturated fat: 1.1g
- Protein: 26.9g
- Carbohydrate: 19.8g
- Cholesterol: 96mg
- Iron: 4.4mg
- Sodium: 352mg
- Calories from fat: 12%
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Calcium: 17mg
- 1 pound lean venison, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup mango or other fruit chutney
- 1/3 cup fat-free honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Cooking spray
- Preheat broiler.
- Thread venison cubes, onion pieces, and pepper pieces alternately onto 4 (15-inch) metal skewers.
- Combine chutney and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. Brush mixture evenly on kebabs.
- Coat rack of a broiler pan with cooking spray. Place kebabs on rack; broil 8 to 10 minutes or to desired degree of doneness, turning occasionally.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes