Yield: 4 servings.
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 270
- Calories from fat: 13%
- Fat: 3.9g
- Saturated fat: 1.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 27.4g
- Carbohydrate: 32.2g
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Cholesterol: 95mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 177mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 pound lean venison, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 small purple onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium-size sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium-size green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup mango or other fruit chutney
- 1/3 cup honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (about 2 cloves)
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Thread venison, onion pieces, and pepper pieces alternately onto 4 (15-inch) metal skewers.
- Combine chutney and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. Brush mixture evenly on kabobs.
- Coat rack of a broiler pan with cooking spray. Place kabobs on rack; broil 5 1/2 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 8 to 10 minutes or to desired degree of doneness, turning occasionally.
Note: Grill the kabobs, covered, 8 to 10 minutes over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°), if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes