Make this recipe in a 1 1/2-lb automatic bread machine.
Yield: Makes 24 servings
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1/2 cup (1/4 lb.) butter or margarine
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1. Add ingredients to bread machine pan according to manufacturer's directions.
- 2. Select sweet or basic cycle.
- 3. When fruit and nut signal sounds (or 5 minutes before end of last kneading), add raisins and almonds.
- 4. Remove baked loaf from pan at once. Cool loaf on a rack at least 15 minutes before slicing. Serve hot, warm, or cool.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note