- 4 small baking potatoes (1-1/4 lb.)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 VELVEETA Mini Blocks (4 oz.), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
How to Make It
Prick potatoes with fork. Wrap individually in foil; place in slow cooker. Cover with lid. Cook on LOW 6 to 7 hours (or on HIGH 4 to 4-1/2 hours).
Heat oil in medium skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook 8 to 10 min. or until done, stirring frequently. Add VELVEETA and broccoli; cook and stir 3 to 4 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted and broccoli is heated through.
Remove potatoes from slow cooker; remove foil. Cut slits in tops of potatoes; top with chicken mixture and bacon.