- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, corn, green beans, peas), thawed, drained
- 1 VELVEETA Mini Blocks (4 oz.), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (12 oz.) refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
How to Make It
Heat oven to 375ºF.
Combine first 4 ingredients.
Separate biscuits. Press 1 biscuit onto bottom and up side of each of 10 muffin pan cups sprayed with cooking spray; fill with chicken mixture.
Bake 20 to 22 min. or until biscuits are golden brown. Cool in pan 5 min. before removing from pan to serve.