- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups farfalle (bow-tie pasta), uncooked
- 1 VELVEETA Mini Blocks (4 oz.), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
How to Make It
COOK chicken in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 8 to 10 min. or until done, stirring frequently. Add garlic, cook and stir 30 sec.
STIR in broth. Bring to boil. Add pasta; stir. Cover; simmer on medium-low heat 13 to 15 min. or until pasta is tender and most of the broth is absorbed.
ADD remaining ingredients; mix well. Cook 3 to 5 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted, and pasta mixture is heated through and well blended, stirring frequently.
Special Extra: For added kick, stir 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper into cooked pasta mixture along with the VELVEETA, spinach and tomatoes.