Velveeta macaroni & cheese
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) Butter or margarine Divided
- 1/4 cup(s) Flour
- 1 cup(s) Milk
- 1/2 pound(s) Velveeta Cut into cubes
- 2 cup(s) Elbow macaroni Cooked
- 1/2 cup(s) Kraft shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 Ritz crackers Crushed
- Heat oven to 350*
- Melt 3 tbsp butter in medium saucepan on medium heat. Whisk in flour, cook 2 min., stirring constantly. Gradually stir in milk. Bring to boil, cook and stir 3-5min. or until thickened. Add velveeta, cook 3 min. or until melted, stirring frequently. Stir in macaroni.
- Spoon into 2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray; sprinkle with cheddar. Melt remaining butter; toss with cracker crumbs. Sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake 20min. Or until heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Mlugo88 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Velveeta macaroni & cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes