- 1/2 pound spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 (4 oz. each) VELVEETA Mini Blocks, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) 98%-fat-free condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (10 oz.) RO*TEL Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 can (4 oz.) mushroom pieces and stems, drained
- 2 tablespoons milk
How to Make It
Heat oven to 350ºF.
Cook spaghetti as directed on package, omitting salt.
Meanwhile, cook and stir chicken in large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 8 to 10 min. or until done. Add remaining ingredients; cook and stir 5 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
Drain spaghetti. Add to chicken mixture; mix lightly. Spoon into 9-inch square pan sprayed with cooking spray.
Bake 30 to 35 min. or until heated through.