- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons chopped onions
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 can (28 oz.) no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 pkg. (1.4 oz.) TACO BELL® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 VELVEETA Mini Blocks (4 oz. each), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup tortilla chips (1 oz.), coarsely crushed
- 1 lime, cut into 8 wedges
How to Make It
Melt butter in medium saucepan on medium-high heat. Add onions; cook 2 min. or until crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Stir in flour until blended.
Add tomatoes, broth and seasoning mix; stir. Bring to boil; simmer on medium-low heat 2 min. Add chicken and VELVEETA; cook and stir 5 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted and chicken is heated through.
Top with crushed chips. Serve with lime wedges.