Velveeta Cheesy Chicken Rotini
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts cubed
- 2 cup(s) Water
- 3 cup(s) Rotini uncooked
- 16 ounce(s) Frozen Broccoli, Cauliflower, and Carrot Blend
- 1 can(s) Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies drained
- 1/2 pound(s) Velveeta Cheese cubed
- Cook and stir chicken in large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-heat 5 min. or until no longer pink.
- Stir in water. Bring to boil. Add pasta; stir. Cover; simmer on medium-low 10 min. or until pasta is tender.
- Add remaining ingredients; stir. Cook, covered, 5 to 7 min. or until Velveeta is completely melted and vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ammybear81 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note