Velveeta Cheesy Chicken Rotini
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts cubed
- 2 cup(s) Water
- 3 cup(s) Rotini uncooked
- 16 ounce(s) Frozen Broccoli, Cauliflower, and Carrot Blend
- 1 can(s) Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies drained
- 1/2 pound(s) Velveeta Cheese cubed
- Cook and stir chicken in large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-heat 5 min. or until no longer pink.
- Stir in water. Bring to boil. Add pasta; stir. Cover; simmer on medium-low 10 min. or until pasta is tender.
- Add remaining ingredients; stir. Cook, covered, 5 to 7 min. or until Velveeta is completely melted and vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ammybear81 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes