Velveeta Cheeseburger Mac
Standard Kraft Reciepe
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Chopped Tomato
- 1 pound(s) Ground Beef
- 1/4 cup(s) Ketchup
- 2.5 cup(s) Milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) Mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) Onion Power
- 1/4 cup(s) Sliced Green Onion
- 1/4 cup(s) Sour Cream
- 1 package(s) Velveeta Shells and Cheese
- 1. Brown Meat, Drain
- 2. Add milk, ketchup, mustard and onion poweder. Mix Well.
- 3. Bring to boil, stir in pasta
- 4. Return to boil
- 5. Reduce heat, simmer for 10 min or until pasta is tender
- 6. Stir in Cheese Sauce until blended. Add tomatos and onions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jammon78 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Velveeta Cheeseburger Mac Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes