Vegitable Rice Dish
This dish will melt in your mouth. It can be put into portion dishes and frozen for future meals or taken to work for lunch and heated up in the microwave.You can go the easy route and use frozen broccoli and cauliflower. You can even buy a frozen vegetable medley that has zucchini, squash, cauliflower and broccoli in it. I will add a pic when it is done. Spray with butter when done.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) Rice
- 8 cup(s) Water
- 1 whole(s) Zuccini Chopped
- 1 bunch(es) Broccoli Chopped
- 1 whole(s) Green Pepper Chopped
- 1 whole(s) Onon Chopped
- 1 cup(s) Mushrooms Chopped
- 1 cup(s) Frozen Corn
- 1 cup(s) Peas
- 4 cube(s) chicken broth to taste Melted
- 1 stick(s) Butter to taste Melted
- 1 bag(s) Shrimp or Chicken Whole / Cut Chicken, cooked
- 1 bunch(es) Cauliflower Chopped
- 3 stalk(s) Celery Chopped
- Preheat oven to 350. Use very large pan with at least 2 inch high sides. Combine Water, butter and broth, heat, melt and mix well. Add Rice. Add all other ingredients except shrimp. If using chicken instead of shrimp, add it. Cover. Cook for 2 hrs. Add shrimp. Cook for 15 more minutes. Delicious!!! If shrimp is frozen, you can add it in on the last half hour of the 2 hrs.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tbrown505 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note