Howard L. Puckett
Keep tortilla-rolled sandwiches in plastic wrap or parchment paper until ready to eat. Tortillas dry out quickly.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 4 (8-inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup hummus
- 1 large ripe avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 1/2 cup loosely packed broccoli sprouts,spicy radish sprouts, or alfalfa sprouts
- Spread half of each tortilla with 1/4 cup hummus. Layer remaining ingredients evenly at the bottom of each tortilla. Roll up, and cover with plastic wrap until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches