Did not go well with veggies. Hated the anchovy taste.
Dress up grilled vegetables with tangy Veggie Vinaigrette. Brush Veggie Vinaigrette on vegetables after grilling and serve with them as a condiment.
This recipe goes with Grilled Summer Vegetable Platter
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 9 jarred anchovy fillets, drained
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- Process olive oil, anchovy fillets, garlic, vinegar, capers, and a pinch of ground black pepper in a food processor until smooth.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This