Veggie Tortilla Roll Ups
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) Sliced ripe olives
- 1 Small red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) Finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) Chopped fresh parsley
- 1 package(s) cream cheese (3 oz) At room temp
- 3 Flavored or plain tortillas (8-10 in)
- Chop olives. Cut bell peppers lengthwise in half, and cut out seeds and membrane. Finely chop enough of bell pepper to measure 1/4 cup.
- Mix olives, bell pepper, sour cream, cheddar cheese, parsley, and cream cheese in a medium bowl. Spread about 1/2 cup of cheese mixture over one side of each tortilla. Roll tortilla up tightly. Repeat with remaining tortillas and cheese mixture.
- Wrap each roll individually in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 3 hours, but no longer than 24 hours. Cut each roll into 1 inch slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dmradcliffe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Veggie Tortilla Roll Ups Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes