- 1 refrigerated 9-inch pie crust
- 2/3 cup light cream cheese with chives
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 medium yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- calories (1/4 of tart): 353
- fat 21 g
- satfat 10 g
- sodium 451 mg
- cholesterol 31 mg
How to Make It
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Heat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil.
Unfold the pie crust on waxed paper and roll it to about a 14-inch circle. Transfer crust to baking sheet. Spread cream cheese on crust to within 2 inches of edge.
Distribute the zucchini and squash evenly over cream cheese; top with tomatoes.
Fold plain edge of dough over vegetables to form a crust, as shown. Bake for 30 minutes, or until crust is lightly browned.
How kids can help: Roll out crust; spread cream cheese; arrange vegetables.