Veggie Stuffed Shells
For Thawed Casserole: 0 Minute
- 2 whole(s) carrots shredded or minced
- 1 egg
- 4 clove(s) garlic minced
- 3/4 cup(s) grated Parmesean
- 1 tablespoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 1 box(es) jumbo shells, cooked (about 36)
- 1 white or yellow onions minced
- 2 cup(s) ricotta
- 3 cup(s) shredded mozzarella
- 26 ounce(s) pasta sauce homemade
- 1 sweet potato shredded
- 10 ounce(s) veggie broth
- Heat broth to boil. Stir in vegetables and cook 4-5 minutes until tender. Drain, combine with ricotta, 1 cup Mozzerella, egg, 1/2 cup Parmesean, garlic and seasoning. Fill cooked shells.
- Pour some sauce into each 8x8 dish. Arrange shells. Top with sauce and remaining cheese.
- Refrigerate until cold, cover and freeze.
- Thaw overnight, then bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Shells may be frozen individually. Top with sauce and cheese and microwave on medium for 5-8 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Oddity123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note