Veggie-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 envelope(s) Lipton Onion Soup mix (Savory Herb with Garlic)
- 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- 3/4 cup(s) plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2. Sauté vegetables until tender-crisp.
- 3. Combine cream cheese, crabmeat, and soup mix. Set aside.
- 4. With knife parallel to the cutting board, slice horizontally through each chicken breast, stopping 1 inch from opposite edge.
- 5. Open breasts. Evenly spread each breast with cream cheese mixture. Close each chicken breasts, securing the open edge with wooden toothpicks.
- 6. Dip chicken in flour, then eggs, then bread crumbs, coating well.
- 7. In a skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil and butter. Cook chicken about 10 minutes or until golden, turning once.
- 8. Transfer chicken to a baking dish and bake uncovered 30 minutes, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked in the center.
- 9. Remove toothpicks before serving. Serve with salt.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by camillat and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note