Veggie-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Community Recipe from
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 envelope(s) Lipton Onion Soup mix (Savory Herb with Garlic)
- 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- 3/4 cup(s) plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2. Sauté vegetables until tender-crisp.
- 3. Combine cream cheese, crabmeat, and soup mix. Set aside.
- 4. With knife parallel to the cutting board, slice horizontally through each chicken breast, stopping 1 inch from opposite edge.
- 5. Open breasts. Evenly spread each breast with cream cheese mixture. Close each chicken breasts, securing the open edge with wooden toothpicks.
- 6. Dip chicken in flour, then eggs, then bread crumbs, coating well.
- 7. In a skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil and butter. Cook chicken about 10 minutes or until golden, turning once.
- 8. Transfer chicken to a baking dish and bake uncovered 30 minutes, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked in the center.
- 9. Remove toothpicks before serving. Serve with salt.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by camillat and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes