- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1 1/2 cups peeled carrot, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 cup finely shredded Napa cabbage
- 1 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 10 (8-inch) rice paper wrappers
- 1 large avocado, thinly sliced
- Cashew-Ginger Dipping Sauce
How to Make It
Combine first 9 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; toss to combine.
Fill a large shallow pan with warm water. Gently soak 1 rice paper wrapper in water until malleable; place on a flat work surface. Place 1/2 cup of veggie filling toward one side of wrapper; top with 1 avocado slice. Fold in ends of wrapper; roll tightly to enclose. Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling. Serve with Cashew-Ginger Dipping Sauce.