Veggie Spaghetti Sauce
Tasty, healthy spaghetti sauce with great texture, made with simple ingredients. Requires blender-type appliance.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) lentils boiled
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- to taste fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon(s) parsley
- 1-2 bay leaves, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) rosemary
- 16 ounce(s) tomato sauce
- to taste water
- Cook lentils until partly done.
- Drain, put in blender, add enough water to blend.
- (could add the carrot with lentils and blend)
- Put lentils, carrots and rest of ingredients into pot and cook slowly until done to your taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by flausa97 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note