Veggie Spaghetti Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 cup(s) lentils boiled
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- to taste fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon(s) parsley
- 1-2 bay leaves, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) rosemary
- 16 ounce(s) tomato sauce
- to taste water
- Cook lentils until partly done.
- Drain, put in blender, add enough water to blend.
- (could add the carrot with lentils and blend)
- Put lentils, carrots and rest of ingredients into pot and cook slowly until done to your taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by flausa97 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes